Saturday, August 17, 2013

Return Message

Hello everyone!

I deeply apologize for the long wait and I know that there really is no excuse for procrastination or laziness. But every time I tried to sit down and type something out, my mind would go blank, my head would spin, and the seat of my pants would fall asleep. Maybe my mind was thinking this was homework? (Hope that doesn't happen in the upcoming semester).

A lot has happened this summer and there will be many things going on so I will use this post as a "HI JACEY, WHAT IS UP?!"

1.) Our town decided that they would invest in building a dike, thus buying out our houses (ours and three others). We have spent the remainder of the summer preparing a basement to set the house on.

2.) The braces will be coming off soon! In September maybe and I will finally be able to eat raw fruit properly, crispy chicken, almonds, caramel apples, and more! :D

3.) This will be the last semester at Northland! Graduation is in December and then going to a Christian University for TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).

4.) Losing some weight and loving the feeling! More energy and more time to clean -.-

5.) Going to try and learn the Piano for Church, going to have to see how that goes for the Semester.

6.) Praying for a good Job and that I can retain information better during the semester so that I can actually have a job this time.

7.) Our puppet team is growing and is so lively. Hopefully, we will be able to go out to the community and share God's word: Our Team name. S.O.S Puppeteers- Sharing Our Savior.

8.) Two weeks after returning from Uruguay, I shared God's word in Church for the first time! Preacher in training maybe? :)


I know that there are a lot more things that I would love to share but again, my mind seems to be going blank. I will be trying my hardest to post weekly and not daily. there are too many things that are going on and that will be going on.





Thanks to everyone who supports my writing and spreads the word!
Let me know if you need any prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment