Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mission Uruguay

If you were given the option to go with a group of people, to a different country, to do missionary work. Would you?

Tomorrow morning, I (along with my family) will be boarding a plane (I, for the first time), to go to the beautiful country of Uruguay. 

To be more specific we will be doing Mission work in Montevideo, Uruguay- while staying in Piriapolis, Uruguay.

Located in the following map:


We will be arriving there with other churches from the MN, ND, and SD areas.
There, we will be visiting people and teaching them the Word of God, Children's Ministry, Prayer-walking, Kitchen work, Worship, Construction (of a Church, I believe), promotional groups in schools, and more.

There is no way to describe the excitement I am feeling with this upcoming trip.
I mainly want to work with the children that are so excited to see us come and share God with them. Another thing that I am very excited for, is the Festival we are dancing in.

The Festival is taking place in Piriapolis. Even after looking for more information, I have yet to find an answer to: what exactly is this festival? I will hopefully find out after we arrive there. This, to me, seems like it will be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Perhaps, God will allow me the honor of visiting other countries, with the years to come. Maybe next time, it will be in Europe or Asia. Who knows really?

Please help me pray for this country and all those there. Pray for salvation and also, Please pray for my family and I, along with the other Missionaries, that we may receive twice the amount of Spiritual gifts than we are giving. That we may be safe. And that we are able to travel the world, in the Name of God.

*This post, seems a bit "empty" to me but I will be sharing more and more as the time comes.*
*I am not quite sure if I am going to be bringing my laptop during my trip or if I will have the time to post while I am there.*

~~**GOD BLESS YOU ALL**~~~
Verse For Thought:
Mark 16:15
- And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment