Friday, March 14, 2014

UPCOMING MOVIES!!!! You have to see :)


MARCH 21, 2014!!! The opening of the movie "GOD'S NOT DEAD" in theatres. Go to the site: www.godsnotdead.com and see if there is a showing near you!

For me, in Fargo, ND and hopefully, it will be available in Grand Forks, as well! :D

Along with this movie, there are about 4 other Christian movies being released this year (or have already been released)

I went to see "Song of God" a week ago with my family! It was a wonderful feeling to see young adults walking into the theatre for a Christian movie and even better to hear them excited to watch it.


I am really looking forward to "Heaven is For Real"! <3I haven't read the book yet but I will before the movie comes out :)   **Also, there are rumors going around about this movie and I will say that I pray this will not effect the movie in any way. This is a true story.



No comments:

Post a Comment