Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Feeling Good!

We are all dying!
Slowly, as we go through life. And sometimes I think it is scary but not because I am afraid of death (so not!)
It's because we always take things for granted. I am guilty of that just as much as anyone.

Lately, I have been very concerned with health: what I'm eating, what I am doing activity-wise, and most importanly, informing my family on the dangers of the items we thought were healthy.
This brings things into perspective....

Like with our Christian walk.

What are you putting into your body? Your spirit? Your mind? What about your family?

Think about all the things you interact with throughout the day. Is there something you want to hide from someone? That's one negative point.
What about the music you listen to? Is it about the Love of God or about cheating boyfriends/girlfriends? That two!
How about what you watch on t.v or talk about with your friends? That three! And we're out!

A lot of people don't see these things as problems but what goes into the brain and spirit will come out from the mouth and travel to the heart.

We know about the Grinch and his tiny heart, we know about Pharoah who had a hardened heart and yet we continue to hold onto those petty fights with our spouses! We know who is really behind all of that...Satan. He is the "divide and conquer" type. His tricks are all the same and yet many people still fall for it.

So what can we do?

We can pray, read the Bible, we put on The armor of God!!!!!

What does this have to do with health?
Everything!
We are so preoccupied with the bikini ready bodies for the summer that we forget to exercise our spiritual walk so we are ready for ETERNITY!

I am guilty of this too so I can understand why we put these things off to the end but we shouldn't and I won't! While I may be busy with school and Sunday school prep, I make sure to take a few minutes of every day to pray and read a few scriptures to reflect.

Seems too simple? That's because as humans we over complicate everything!
So
My advice to all of you, mothers and daughters, father's and sons, is to just take 3 minutes to thank God for all He has and will do, read a scripture and reflect. You can ask for things, of course but remember to just thank every once in a while.

Go for a walk or a run, eat those vegetables and nourish your spirit with the food Jesus has provided.

God bless you all, my brothers and sisters.
I am grateful for all of you♡

No comments:

Post a Comment